WHEN: Sunday, May 27th, 10 AM to Noon
With WHOM: Me and NANCY BOWDEN on the singing bowls!
COST: $50
ONLY 8 SPOTS due to limited space so register ASAP!
In this very special 2 hour journey through the chakras, we will be accompanied in our yoga, meditation, movement, chant, and community building by the live singing bowls of Nancy Bowden, who happens to be THE MOST AWESOME sound healer in our area. I've never met anyone with Nancy's skill on the sound and energy level.
I'm super excited to offer this workshop and hope you can make it.
In this workshop, we'll pay extra special attention to each of the chakras, clearly delineating what we are doing for which and why. If you've been a student for a long time, this is a great way to deepen your practice; if you're new to this work, this is a great introduction.
I encourage you to bring any stones/gems/tools you are working with currently to bling and power up your mat area.
Vidhi Yoga is community ritual energy yoga that focuses on the chakra/glandular systems to create vibrancy, relaxation, and overall happy (along with flexibility and strength that originates in the spine and core). I've developed this yoga after 25 years of practice and study and it's constantly evolving.
I add lots of special sauce and sprinkles that come from my background/interest in (and this list is never exhaustive as I am always learning more that I then bring to my students):
I add lots of special sauce and sprinkles that come from my background/interest in (and this list is never exhaustive as I am always learning more that I then bring to my students):
A variety of yoga lineages, including Kundalini, Kripalu, Vinyasa, and Iyengar, partner movement, meridian based medicine, Japanese butoh, modern dance, body weight work, biomechanics, guided visualizations, movement prompts for brain health, chant, meditation, and again, whatever is floating my boat at the moment.

Comments
Post a Comment