Mini Retreat to Release 2018 and Make Space for 2019 through Yoga, Chant, Writing, and Burn Ceremony
WHEN: Sunday, December 16th
TIME: 5 to 7 PM
COST: $35
WHERE: Home Studio (location given upon registration)
MUST PREREGISTER:
I don't know about you but I am pretty damn excited to say goodbye to 2018. Not our best year in terms of general humanity and I know, personally, a lot of my inner circle has suffered big time. I see the same all over social media.
We need to GRIEVE this crap so we can move on, rise up from these ashes, and make 2019 a totally different sort of year.
We need to clear space to allow in goodness and joy and laughter and play and creativity and the sort of CHANGE that will awaken more love in the world.
So join me for this ceremonial based experience of energy yoga and supportive community to identify what needs to be released, share space with others willing to do this work, and then mark a line in the sand, saying, here and now, this is DONE.
We'll do all sorts of yoga, including mudras and chant and breath and yelling and stomping. We'll add in some writing and witnessing and have a burn ceremony.
Bring water, a mat if you have one (don't worry if you don't), paper and pen and whatever else you need to support your practice -- favorite crystals, guiding oracle cards, a blanket to hold yourself, photos of loved ones.

Comments
Post a Comment