To schedule your first one on one, first, pay for your session.
PLEASE MAKE SURE that your email associated with the payment is the correct one for me to contact you.
After your payment processes, I will then contact you and start setting up our time together. I'll also ask you a couple of basic questions to help me prepare.
You can purchase a SINGLE SESSION to start at the rate of $50 for 45 to 60 minutes:
OR you can purchase a package of THREE SESSIONS for $140:
PLEASE MAKE SURE that your email associated with the payment is the correct one for me to contact you.
After your payment processes, I will then contact you and start setting up our time together. I'll also ask you a couple of basic questions to help me prepare.
You can purchase a SINGLE SESSION to start at the rate of $50 for 45 to 60 minutes:
OR you can purchase a package of THREE SESSIONS for $140:
Comments
Post a Comment