WHEN: Either LIVE on the date below OR Remember that you have the option of watching the video ANY TIME AFTER the actual class because it's recorded and you'll have access until December 31st:
Sunday, December 15th, 5:25 to 7 PM EST (Or anytime the week after via the video)
COST: $20 (the same drop in rate I charge people locally)
After you preregister, you'll receive information about the COMPLETELY PRIVATE Facebook out of which the class will be run. YOU MUST BE ON FACEBOOK to take this class.
YOU MUST PREREGISTER:
WHAT IS WATERSPINE YOGA?
WaterSpine Yoga will take you deeply into your center and will help you to unleash the power and beauty and flow of your spine. Ultimately the power and beauty and flow of your spine will spill over into your entire life.
WaterSpine Yoga is elemental and primal and natural. It’s breath based and always begins with the breath linking one to all. Breath is the key.
I add lots of special sauce and sprinkles that come from my background/interest in (and this list is never exhaustive as I am always learning more that I then bring to my students):
A variety of yoga lineages, as mentioned above, partner movement, meridian based medicine, Japanese butoh, modern dance, body weight work, biomechanics, guided visualizations, movement prompts for brain health, chant, meditation, and again, whatever is floating my boat at the moment.
With WaterSpine Yoga’s focus on breath, there’s no way to leave a class without feeling completely renewed.

Comments
Post a Comment